Homemade Belgian Waffles.
You can cook Homemade Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Belgian Waffles
- It’s 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Butter melted.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 1/2 Tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (separated).
- You need of Chop walnuts, pistachio for garnish.
- It’s of Cream and Honey to top with.
Homemade Belgian Waffles instructions
- In a bowl, combine together flour, sugar, baking powder.seprate eggyolks from whites. In another bowl beat yolks.add melted butter, milk and vanilla essence in it.mix well stir dry ingredients in this bowl. Fold gently..
- Beat egg whites until light and fluffy. Add beaten whites in batter and fold well till all ingredients combine together and a smooth batter turns out..
- Preheat waffle iron / maker.slightly grease the iron with butter/ oil.take 2 dish spoon full (or a ladle) of waffle batter and pour in waffle maker. It will spread itself or tap a little to spread..
- The waffle batter spreads nicely. Close the waffle iron/ maker. Turn on heat to medium level.check after 5 minutes the batter should be firming and shape is formed. Heat for 10 min more on medium heat. You can check in between to check the texture and colour..
- Waffles are cooked from both sides at same time. No need to flip over or turn. When waffles turn golden.turn off heat. Give couple of minutes to rest.then take out in serving platter. Garnish with some chop walnuts& pistachio. Or serve with Honey / Maple syrup. Or top with cream or even chunk of butter. Serve hot. Enjoy with Tea and Cookpad.
- Waffles and Tea is a great combination. Every region has it's own variation for waffles. Belgian waffles have deep pockets inside. To beat whites seprately helps in keeping waffles light and airy. Waffles can be serve or top with variety of things like cream, honey, powdered sugar, chocolate syrup, fresh fruits, nuts, berries. The batter can be refrigerate for couple of days. Prepared waffles can be freezed in freezer bags for few weeks. When reused, heat in oven (not micro) for few minutes.enjo.