Loaded taco Skillet. Prepare to stuff your belly as much as you're going to stuff your skillet. Cheesy cauliflower rice loaded beef taco skillet, a delicious meal made easily in one pan – a This loaded beef taco skillet is so hearty and satisfying, yet healthy! I love any type of Mexican themed.
Add greens and let fully wilt. It's a low-carb healthy meal that everybody will devour! This EASY taco skillet without tortillas is PERFECT!! You can have Loaded taco Skillet using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded taco Skillet
- Prepare 4 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 cans of Mild rotel.
- It’s 2 packages of Koor Spanish rice.
- It’s 2 of taco seasoning packs.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 2 cans of Trappys Black beans.
- You need of Serving suggestions:.
- You need of Tortillas.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Corn chips.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s of Avacado.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Bed of lettuce.
Fast, EASY, loaded with Mexican flavors and Cheesy Taco Skillet. I love tacos and have savored them at taco stands from Tijuana to Puerto. Turkey taco skillet combines your favorite aspects of tacos and packs it into a healthy turkey recipe. Loaded with rice, beans, peppers, tomatoes, and taco seasoning, it makes a delicious and hearty.
Loaded taco Skillet instructions
- Add ground turkey and rotel to skillet until meat is cooked. Turkey usually has a good bit of water content. Toss in taco seasoning. Cook down until liquid is completely cooked out..
- Cook Spanish rice according to directions. Toss Spanish rice into skillet, beans and remaining ingredients into skillet. Heat completely..
- Serve as desired and add desired toppings. Ideas in the description and suggestions in ingredients..
One skillet gets you the best base for a taco meal to please everyone in no time on those busy nights. I love my Easy Loaded Skillet Taco Meat when I have no meal plan but a hungry family! Raise the bar for game day entertaining with these Lay's Skillet Loaded Taco Nachos. They'll open up a whole new world of nacho opportunities! This Taco Skillet recipe from Delish.com is everything.