You can cook Taco Pasta using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Pasta
- It’s 1/2 pound of macaroni pasta.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of jarred salsa.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Crushed Tortilla Chips.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of Chopped Parsley.
Taco Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta according box directions, drain and set aside..
- In the meantime, place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Once it starts sizzling add the ground beef and brown well, breaking it with a spoon until no longer pink. Drain the fat..
- Add the onion and garlic, stir and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the taco seasoning, dried oregano, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Add 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone..
- Add the pasta to the pan. Add the salsa and cheese. Stir to combine..
- Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips, sour cream and more cheese on top..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…