Wild Berry Shortcake.
You can cook Wild Berry Shortcake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wild Berry Shortcake
- It’s Cup of Dessert.
- It’s of French Vanilla ice cream.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Blue berries.
- Prepare of Raspberries.
- Prepare of Black Berries.
- It’s of Mint leafs for garnish.
Wild Berry Shortcake instructions
- Put equal amounts of strawberries and raspberries into a food processor, blend until smooth. (For a less tart flavor add sugar to taste).
- Using a dessertspoon: pour a puddle of the berry puree, slightly off center onto the plate and use the splat technique to create your plateing base..
- Cut two strawberries into half or quarters (do to preference).
- Place dessert cup in center of the plate and add a scoop of french vanilla ice cream.
- Pour a small amount of puree over the top of the ice cream..
- Place berries around around the dessert cup and a top the ice cream using the puree as a binder to help stand the cut strawberries..
- Garnish with mint leafs and enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…