Crockpot Taco Meat.
You can have Crockpot Taco Meat using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Meat
- You need 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Taco seasoning – I use homemade taco seasoning.
Crockpot Taco Meat step by step
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot. Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix. (We use homemade taco seasoning.) Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve..
- Recipe Notes I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours..
- I’m not stuck in the kitchen and the slow cooker does all the work. Plus, the taco meat stays nice and warm until everyone is ready to eat. It truly is perfect for any parties you might have..
- Freezable – cool completely place in zip lock, date and label. Pull out of freezer when needed right back in the slow cooker, (run warm water over the bag to loosen up from the bag.) when I buy hamburger meat in bulk when I start separating my meat in bags, I get my slow cooker/ crockpot out and make this and freezer it after it cools..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…