Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Tacos.
You can have Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Tacos using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Tacos
- You need 1 Lb of Ground Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Red Bell Pepper, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 Head of Boston Lettuce.
- It’s 8 of Flour or Corn Tortillas.
- It’s of Green Onion (for garnish).
- It’s of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar (any vinegar will work).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Fresh Ginger, finely minced.
- Prepare 4 Tsp of Garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Sesame oil (or olive oil).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cornstarch (or flour).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Sriracha Aioli.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce (or other hot sauce).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Tacos instructions
- Make the teriyaki sauce. In a medium saucepan heat bring to boil the sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil..
- Once it is boiling, bring down the heat to simmer and add the cornstarch and water. Cook until it thickens, stirring often. About 4-5 minutes. Stir in the sesame seeds..
- Make the tacos. In a pan over medium heat drizzle a little olive oil and cook the chicken, onion, and the red bell pepper until the chicken is cooked through. About 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for additional 3 – 4 minutes..
- Once the chicken is cooked, add the teriyaki sauce 1/4 cup at a time so you can control the flavor. Keep adding until everything is coated..
- Meanwhile make the sriracha aioli. In a small bowl combine the sour cream and sriracha. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp water at a time and whisk well until it reaches drizzling consistency..
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds. Arrange the lettuce on top of the tortillas, then the chicken, and top with green onion and sriracha aioli. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…