Slow Cooker Lamb Tacos with Mint Relish and Spicy Aioli.
You can cook Slow Cooker Lamb Tacos with Mint Relish and Spicy Aioli using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lamb Tacos with Mint Relish and Spicy Aioli
- Prepare of Your choice of lamb cut (I used leg of lamb).
- It’s 2 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 4 Tsp of Ground Coriander.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Malt Vinegar.
- Prepare 12 of Tortillas.
- You need of Mint Relish.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Malt Vinegar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Garlic, finely minced.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mint Leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Onion, finely chopped.
- You need of Spicy Aioli.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Slow Cooker Lamb Tacos with Mint Relish and Spicy Aioli instructions
- In a small mixing bowl combine the spices, sugar and malt vinegar. Put the lamb in the slow cooker and pour over the spice and vinegar mixture. Brush it all over the meat. Cook for 10-12 hours on low or 4-6 hours on high..
- If you are doing ground stove top lamb, season with half of the mixture while cooking the lamb over medium heat. Add more if needed..
- Then the lamb is ready, wrap the tortillas in damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds..
- Make the aioli. Combine the sour cream and hot sauce with a little bit of water and whisk until it reaches drizzling consistency. Add more water if it is too thick. Season with salt and pepper..
- Arrange the taco. Add the lamb to the tortilla, top with mint relish and drizzle with the spicy aioli. Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…