Garlic Bread Soup.
You can have Garlic Bread Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Soup
- It’s of Garlic bread soup.
- You need 3 cups of day-old french bread, cubed.
- It’s 8 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan, grated.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Homemade croutons.
- Prepare 2 cups of french bread, cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Garlic Bread Soup step by step
- For the Homemade Croutons: Preheat oven to 175C. Mix the butter, garlic, basil and salt. Drizzle the mixture over the french bread, making sure that everything is covered. Place in a baking sheet in a single layer. Baked for 15 minutes until golden. Set aside..
- For the Garlic Bread Soup: Heat oil in a pot and saute onion, thyme, bay leaves, salt and pepper for 5 minutes or until onion have soften and slightly caramelized. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add chicken broth and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove bay leaves and add the french bread and heavy whipping cream. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.i.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and the homemade croutons on top..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…