German Stuffed Peppers.
You can cook German Stuffed Peppers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Stuffed Peppers
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground veal.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 5 large of (green) bell peppers.
- You need 16 oz of crushed tomato paste.
- It’s 1 cup of sauerkrautt.
German Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Cook rice halfway.
- Mix meat, onion, rice. Add salt/pepper to taste.
- Cut off top and clean out inside of peppers, hard boil peppers for 5 minutes and remove.
- Mix meat and rice.
- Stuff the meat mixture as tightly as possible into the peppers.
- Spread sauerkraut on bottom of a baking dish.
- Put peppers in dish, pour in crushed tomato paste about halfway up the peppers.
- Bake between 90 minutes to 2 hours at 325°F Fahrenheit.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…