Stovetop Mexican Style Flounder 🐠.
You can have Stovetop Mexican Style Flounder 🐠 using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stovetop Mexican Style Flounder 🐠
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of Fresh wild Flounder.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (2.25 ounce) of sliced black olives, drained.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice 🍚.
Stovetop Mexican Style Flounder 🐠 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your flounder, set to the side……..
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet……..
- Place your sliced onion into skillet and sauté for several minutes……….
- Add to sliced onion your minced garlic, sauté until garlic is nice and fragrant………
- Now add your black pepper, chili powder, Sazon, and oregano, sauté for several minutes………
- Now add into skillet your diced tomatoes, Rotel diced tomatoes and drained black olives, bring to a boil, then reduce heat……
- Add to skillet your flounder, making sure you put the tomato mixture all around flounder………..
- Cover skillet and heat on low heat, cooking until fish flakes easily, about 10 minutes………
- Serve with cooked white rice and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…