Homemade Taco/Fajita Seasoning.
You can cook Homemade Taco/Fajita Seasoning using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Taco/Fajita Seasoning
- You need 4 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of papkrika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced dried onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
Homemade Taco/Fajita Seasoning step by step
- Mix all ingredients until well combined..
- Keep in airtight jar or ziplock bag..
- About 2 Tablespoons equals 1 packet of store bought mix..
- Can add cayanne pepper if you like it spicy. Add about 1/4 cup warm water after mixing with meat..
- The water will mix with cornstarch in seasoning to thicken sauce. Add more water to your liking..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…