Instant Pot Chicken Tacos.
You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Tacos
- Prepare 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa.
Instant Pot Chicken Tacos instructions
- Pour chicken broth into instant pot.
- Place the chicken breasts in the instant pot. Sprinkle the taco seasoning on top..
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken and cover with salsa..
- Place the lid on the instant pot and make sure it is set to seal. Program the instant pot for pressure cooking on high pressure for 12 minutes for fresh chicken, or 15 for frozen chicken..
- Once it is finished cooking quick release the pressure. You may want to pour off some of liquid at this point. Shred the chicken and stir into the remaining liquid to get everything coated with flavor. Serve with your favorite taco toppings..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…