Bacon Breakfast Taco.
You can cook Bacon Breakfast Taco using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Breakfast Taco
- You need 2 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of 2% milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Jalapeño Ranch.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
Bacon Breakfast Taco instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place bacon onto baking sheet. Bake until meat is dark brown and crispy (about 30 minutes).
- While bacon is in the oven place eggs, milk, salt, pepper,onion powder, and garlic powder into a large mixing bowl. Beat eggs and other ingredients with a fork until smooth..
- Spray a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour egg mixture, fire roasted diced tomatoes, and spinach into the pan. Cook over a medium high heat until eggs have a soft fluffy texture..
- Pour mozzarella cheese over top of the eggs and cover until cheese is melted. Remove from heat..
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds or heat tortillas in a skillet for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Serve eggs in a warm flour tortilla topped with three pieces of bacon, jalapeño ranch and green onion..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…