Frikadellen (German Meatballs).
You can have Frikadellen (German Meatballs) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frikadellen (German Meatballs)
- Prepare 250 grams of minced pork.
- It’s 250 grams of minced beef.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 slice of bread/bun.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Frikadellen (German Meatballs) step by step
- Soak the slice of bread in water until soft and press it to remove the water.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Break the soaked bread into small pieces, mix with the chopped onion, egg and minced meat (both pork and beef) thoroughly..
- Season with pepper and salt..
- Make balls/patties out of the mixture about and fry in olive oil until golden-brown..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…