Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos.
You can have Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos
- It’s of coleslaw mix.
- It’s Bag of coleslaw veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 tbs of sriracha (or more if you want is spicier).
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare of fish.
- You need 4 of filets of fish (I used cod) cut in 1/2 to make 8 pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of sriracha.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 1 tbs panko breadcrumbs (GF breadcrumbs if you're GF).
Coconut and Panko Crispy Fish Tacos instructions
- Mix all your ingredients together for the coleslaw, toss and set aside..
- In a bowl, or rimmed plate. Mix your panko and coconut and mix to combine together.
- In a separate bowl, mix your mayo and sriracha..
- Dip each piece of fish in your mayo mixture to coat all sides..
- Roll in your coconut and breadcrumb mixture. I usually do this step for all the pieces of fish before I start cooking them..
- In a large pan, drizzle some olive oil and cook/brown the fish on all sides on medium- medium/low heat until cooked through..
- Serve in corn tortillas, flour tortillas or on a salad…. or ya know, however you wanna eat it :).
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…