German chocolate cream cheese cake.
You can have German chocolate cream cheese cake using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German chocolate cream cheese cake
- It’s 1 of German chocolate cake.
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
German chocolate cream cheese cake instructions
- Make cake according to box directions.
- In serpent bowl mix cream cheese, and sugar together, when mixed well add eggs and just blend them in.
- In 9×13 pan spray with Pam add half the cake mix, then pour cream cheese mix on top, then add the rest of the cake mix, bake on 325 for 60 mins , until toothpick comes out clean, let cool for a hour, and top off with German chocolate frosting coconut and pecans (I use Pillsbury band).
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…