Bienenstich (no yeast) "Bee Sting Cake".
You can have Bienenstich (no yeast) "Bee Sting Cake" using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bienenstich (no yeast) "Bee Sting Cake"
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 150 g (3/4 Cup) of Sugar.
- You need 130 g (1 Cup) of AP Flour.
- You need 120 ml (1/2 Cup) of Milk.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 14 g (1 Tbsp) of Butter.
- You need 4 g (1 Tsp) of Baking Powder.
- Prepare pinch of Salt if desired.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 110 g (1 Cup) of Sliced Almonds.
- Prepare 60 g (1/4 Cup) of Butter.
- Prepare 50 g (1/4 Cup) of Sugar.
- It’s 32 g (1.5 Tbsp) of Honey.
- You need 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 3 ml (1/2 Tsp) of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 500 ml (2 Cups) of Whipping Cream.
- You need 30 g (2 Tbsp) of Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder.
- You need 16 g (2 Tbsp) of Icing Sugar.
Bienenstich (no yeast) "Bee Sting Cake" step by step
- Preheat Oven to 180C (350F).
- Measure topping ingredients and set aside..
- In large mixing bowl, mix eggs and sugar until thick and creamy.
- Stir flour, baking powder and salt together and stir into egg mixture.
- Heat milk and butter to just about boiling, stir and mix into batter (alternately, can microwave for 30-45 seconds).
- Pour into greased 9 inch springform pan. Bake for 20-30 mins until firm to touch and toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean..
- While baking – make the topping.
- In a small pot/pan, melt butter over low heat. Add sugar, honey & whipping cream, stirring continually. Bring to gentle boil for about 5 mins, stirring continually. Set aside, then when cake is done carefully spread topping over cake immediately as it comes out of the oven..
- Set oven to broil. Then broil topping covered cake for a few minutes until topping is nicely browned. Carefully watch that it doesn't burn!.
- Let cake cool on wire rack. Remove outer ring from spring-form carefully..
- Filling: Whip the cream, sugar and instant vanilla pudding powder until stiff. Then cut the cold cake into 2 layers with a bread knife. Spread filling on bottom layer..
- Cut top layer of cake into desired wedges and place on top of filling – this ensures you can cut the entire cake without squeezing out the filling..
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…