Cheesy taco fiesta potatoes. Copycat Taco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. Try this Taco Bell style "CHEESY FIESTA POTATOES" which was one most the most delicious and popular on the menu, and now it is discontinued. Honor Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes' legacy by making your own at home.
Complete nutrition information for Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes from Taco Bell including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Here is a copycat recipe for the cheesy fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell. This recipe consists of roast potatoes that are topped with sour cream and nacho The potatoes are seasoned with cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and then fried in the pan until golden brown. You can have Cheesy taco fiesta potatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy taco fiesta potatoes
- You need 1 lb (4 oz) of pre cut simply diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 can of nacho cheese.
- You need 1 lb of taco meat.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican blended taco cheese.
- You need of Optional: jalapenos,diced tomatoes,lettuce,diced onions,etc.
This delicacy is gone from Taco Bell, but you can still make it at home. Cheesy fiesta potatoes original style (left) with cheesy sauce and sour cream and 'gourmet' style (right) topped with quick-pickled shallots, fried garlic, and cilantro. The Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes deliver a bowl full of the crispy, seasoned potato bites topped with reduced fat sour cream and nacho cheese sauce. How to Make Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes in the Microwave.
Cheesy taco fiesta potatoes step by step
- In the 2nd picture I have provided a picture of the potatoes I used. Look in the dairy area of your store right by the tubs of butter. That's where I found these at. They are not frozen. You will have to refrigerate them before you use them. Take a 9×9 square pan spread the potatoes in the bottom of the pan. I seasoned them with salt, pepper and garlic with a little bit of butter. Stir them as the potatoes cook. About every 10 minutes stir and check on them. Cook till potatoes are fork tender..
- After potatoes are fork tender. Spread them out again in the bottom of the pan. This is the cheese I used for this recipe. It is so good. You are going to spread about half of this can or however much you want on top of the potatoes..
- Then take leftover groundbeef taco mixture and sprinkle it on top of the cheese sauce. Put it back in the oven to warm up. About 10 minutes..
- Then sprinkle shredded Mexican blended cheese on top of the taco meat. I would let the cheese melt and brown on top of the cheese a little. About 10 minutes or so in the oven should do it. Keep a close eye on it..
- After the cheese is melted and its browned and warmed through cut it into a little square piece. I top with all kinds of toppings. Lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream etc. Whatever I have on hand. I do like taco sauce drizzled over top of all the toppings. Enjoy..
This recipe has a short ingredient list other than a few spices. This will be the brand's first foray into plant-based meat in the U. S. "The return of our beloved potatoes is just the first step in showing our fans the strong continued commitment to. How many calories inTaco Bell Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. They were originally taken off menus last summer in order to simplify Taco Bell's menu options, which, while totally valid, definitely broke some hearts. · Taco Bell Fiesta Potatoes are the potatoes Taco Bell Serves for their Fiesta bowls, spicy potato tacos, and the well known Taco Bell cheesy potato Grillers!
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…