German Cucumber Salad.
You can have German Cucumber Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of German Cucumber Salad
- It’s 1 of large cucumber or 2 small.
- It’s 1 of large tomato or a few cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of sprigs fresh dill.
- It’s 6-9 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar, or white wine or rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of whole grain or Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
German Cucumber Salad instructions
- Slice cucumbers as thin as possible (a slicer/mandolin works great if you have one). Chop the dill and bell pepper. Cut tomato into wedges..
- Put all vegetables in a bowl and mix with mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. The vinegar might seem too strong at first but it will get milder after marinating. Add sugar if you like to make it milder..
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for 20-30 minutes. Taste and add more vinegar, salt, etc if needed. Great with sandwiches, bread, or a side dish with basically any meal..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…