You can cook Taco Pasta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 box of your favorite noodle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of favorite ground beef.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion minced.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of large spoonful of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Green onion & cilantro for garnish.
Taco Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box/bag. While pasta is cooking, heat oil over med-med high heat. Add ground beef & break apart, add onions. Cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain & return to pain. Add can of tomatoes qnd taco seasoning. Mix. Drain pasta but keep 1/4 cup of pasta water..
- Add noodles. Add cream cheese, sour cream & shredded cheese. Change heat to low..
- Cook & mix until cheese is melted. Add pasta water 1tbs at a time until you get the consistency you would like. When serving add any taco sides you like: I topped with sour cream, green onions & cilantro..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…