Grilled Cheese and Pastrami with French Au Jus Dip.
You can cook Grilled Cheese and Pastrami with French Au Jus Dip using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese and Pastrami with French Au Jus Dip
- Prepare of Sandwich.
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 slices of pastrami.
- You need 2 slices of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Au Jus Dip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Grilled Cheese and Pastrami with French Au Jus Dip step by step
- Assemble the sandwiches: top each slice of bread with cheese, pastrami, and mustard..
- Spread butter on the outer side of the bread. On a skillet, grill the sandwiches on medium low heat until the sides are golden and the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes per side..
- Make the au jus dip: melt butter on medium heat and add thyme, fry until fragrant. Stir in beef broth, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil and season with pepper and salt (if needed)..
- Cut sandwiches in half diagonally and serve with au jus dip..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…