Belgian Ganache with Caramel.
You can cook Belgian Ganache with Caramel using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Belgian Ganache with Caramel
- It’s of Ganache.
- You need 4 oz of cream.
- It’s 3 oz of cooking chocolate(in pieces).
- It’s of Caramel.
- It’s 1/2 C of sugar.
- You need 1/3 C of cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need as needed of Store bought plain chocolate cake.
Belgian Ganache with Caramel step by step
- For Ganache: Add cream in a pan and heat it..
- When it starts to bubble add cooking chocolate. Stir till all the chocolate has melted and well combined..
- For Caramel: add sugar in a pan and heat it..
- Melt it till it starts to caramalize. Then add cream and mix..
- Next add butter and salt. Stir till it lightens. Take out in a bowl..
- Now the layering: Take small container or glass and line it with cake pieces..
- Top it with some caramel..
- Then with chocolate ganache..
- Add a final layer of cream..
- Decorate it with chocolate shavings..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…