"French Onion Soup" Risotto.
You can have "French Onion Soup" Risotto using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "French Onion Soup" Risotto
- You need 1 pkg of cremini mushrooms.
- You need 2 cups of arugula.
- Prepare 1 (1.2 cups) of arborio rice.
- Prepare 4 tbs of onion soup mix.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 1 cup of grated mozzarella or gruyere.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of beer.
"French Onion Soup" Risotto instructions
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Sautee mushrooms until brown. Set aside..
- Add remaining butter and the olive oil and cook onions for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add rice. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add beer..
- Dilute onion soup mix in warm water then add 1/2 to pan. When water has been absorbed, add remaining water..
- Once water has been absorbed and rice looks plump, add the cooked mushrooms..
- Add the cheese and stir until well..
- Add the arugula and mix in until wilted..
- Garnish with green onions and more cheese..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…