Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst.
You can cook Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst
- You need 4 of bratwurst sausages.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of sweet onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Belgian ale (any dark or malty).
Pan-Fried Beer and Onion Bratwurst step by step
- Preheat a cast iron pan over a medium-high heat. Add the butter and let it melt and start to turn light brown. The temperature should be about 160-180C° at this point..
- Sear bratwurst for about 3 minutes per side, until it achieves deep golden brown colour..
- Add the onions and the beer, turn the heat to high and bring to a boil..
- Once the liquid is boiling, reduce heat and continue cooking, flipping the sausages and stirring the onions, until the internal temperature of the sausages reaches 70C°. Cook uncovered to let the liquid reduce and intensify it’s flavour..
- Remove bratwurst from heat and serve hot on a bun, or with your favourite side dish..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…