Meatloaf burgers. These burgers basically use a meatloaf recipe (with bacon!) and, as they're smaller, they cook In fact, I'll make a meatloaf just for the leftovers. I'll fry the cold slice in a buttered pan until hot and. Meat Loaf Patty Hamburgers are amazing!
Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf Experiment – Meatloaf Cooked in Creamy Mushroom Gravy. A meatloaf burger combines the home-cooked comfort of meatloaf with your favorite summer mainstay. If you're on the hunt for the very best hamburger to grill at your next backyard barbecue. You can have Meatloaf burgers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf burgers
- It’s 2 pound of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Add favorite burgers toppings, & cheese don’t forget the hamburger buns or bread works just as well.
- You need of Sides.
- Prepare of French fries or Potato chips.
Great as burgers or for individual servings, these tasty, moist meatloaf burgers are great comfort food. Just follow these easy step by step photo instructions. See more ideas about meatloaf burgers, meatloaf, beef recipes. Grilled Meatloaf Burgers – AMAZING burgers!
Meatloaf burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands, if to dry for you add a splash of milk..
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (oven on 350, or great for grilling, indoors grill) however you cook your burgers iam not adding cooking times or temperatures you do you.
- To frozen- take patties and place on cookies sheet put in freezer for 30- to 1 hr flash freezing then remove place in single layer in a lip lock bag can use wax paper and place in between patties too so they dont stick if you are freezing a lot. Can be cook right from frozen anyway you cook burgers. Skip the frozen patties in the store and skip the drive-through..
- Food prep – make patties place wax paper in between the patties, store in air tight container keep in refrigerator up to 4 days make sure to check the date on the meat and don’t keep past the date pre made like this..
Ground beef, ketchup, mustard, onion, bread crumbs, milk, & Worcestershire. Baked Meatloaf Burgers are a delicious and different way to serve fresh made meatloaf or use up your leftovers. Formed into patties or sliced and baked, covered in barbecue sauce! These meatloaf burgers are simple and quick to make. Combine bread mixture, cooled onion mixture, and ground beef.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…