French dip sliders. Place bottom halves of slider buns on a large baking sheet and top with roast beef, provolone cheese, caramelized onions, and slider bun tops. But these french dip sandwiches got a little upgrade to SLIDERS. French dip is SO much fun this way!
They are so easy to make and perfect for busy nights when you are in a crunch. They only require a few ingredients. With some traditional French dip ingredients and a few extra goodies, even a novice chef can make these. You can cook French dip sliders using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French dip sliders
- Prepare 12 of slider buns or Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of deli roast beef good quality.
- You need 1 C of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1 T of minced dried onion.
- Prepare 2 T of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 oz of packet au jus gravy mix& 3 c water.
- You need 1 bag of chips any kind.
Make tender, juicy French Dip Sliders in minutes with your Instant Pot. Shred and add to sweet Hawaiian rolls with provolone cheese. These French Dip Sliders make a fun family meal or an awesome appetizer for your next party. Hawaiian Rolls, hearty roast beef, cheese and caramelized onions.
French dip sliders instructions
- Place bun bottoms in 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer ingredients on bottom buns- provolone cheese, sliced beef, and top shredded cheese. Sprinkle minced onion on top of shredded cheese. Add top bun and cover..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder. Brush mixture over top of the buns. Bake covered with foil in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes..
- While sliders are baking, Add water to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. While whisking add in au just gravy mix packet. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Serve au jus on the side for dipping along with chips..
- Notes- i used Pepper jack cheese instead and everything bagel seasoning..
If you are looking for a simplified version of my original French dip sandwich recipe, look no further than these Instant Pot French Dip Sliders! EASY FRENCH DIP SLIDERS – Tiffanie. French Dip Biscuits – Football Friday Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches – An easy recipe for French Dip Sandwiches made in the slow. The sliders head into the oven just long enough for the cheese to melt and the flavors to meld, which gives you a moment to mix up the au jus.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…