You can cook Belgian cakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Belgian cakes
- You need 255 g of Dark chocolate -.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter -.
- It’s 5 of Eggs = pieces.
- It’s 1.3 cups of Sugar -.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Wheat flour -.
Belgian cakes instructions
- Smash the chocolate into small pieces and transfer to a bowl, add 1 cup of butter. Place in a water bath and melt. Stir until smooth and transfer to a large bowl..
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Sift the sugar and flour and add the chocolate. Then gradually enter and leave the dough balls for 30 minutes at room temperature..
- Take Muffin Pans and put into each hole paper molds. Fill the molds and bake the dough for 30-35 minutes until tender..
- Bon appetit!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…