Spiced Belgian Chocolate Gelato in Spaghetti Cups.
You can cook Spiced Belgian Chocolate Gelato in Spaghetti Cups using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Belgian Chocolate Gelato in Spaghetti Cups
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of dutch process cocoa powder or special dark cocoa.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of chilli powder adjust to taste.
- Prepare 150 gm of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flaxseed gel (or 1 egg, lightly beaten).
- You need 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
Spiced Belgian Chocolate Gelato in Spaghetti Cups instructions
- To make spicy chocolate icecream, Whisk together the cream, cocoa and sugar in a medium saucepan..
- Warm the mixture over medium-high heat, whisking constantly until it comes to a full rolling boil (the mixture will foam up)..
- Remove from the heat before it overflows and immediately add the chocolate chips. Whisk until the chocolate has completely melted..
- Stir in the milk, vanilla, salt, cinnamon and chilli powder..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 5 hours, until thoroughly chilled..
- To make base of cups, knead a semisoft dough with flour, butter, sugar and salt, by adding little water at a time..
- Preheat oven to 160'C..
- Roll out the dough as thin as possible and prick all over with a fork. cut in circles using large cookie cutter..
- Place this dough sheet in outerside of baking cups by inverting it upside down. press it gently to make it even layer..
- Boil spaghetti in boiling water until just tender and we are able to bend it..
- Drain and wipe off any extra water by gently pressing between kitchen towels..
- Coat spaghetti one by one by dipping them in flaxseed gel (or egg) and arrange it over the dough (already placed it over the cups)..
- Mix milk and sugar in a bowl..
- Coat the spaghetti cups with milk mixture..
- Place this cups upside down and bake it till golden brown, nearly 15-17 minutes. Once done, cool in wire racks..
- To serve, scoop out chilled icecream and place it in spaghetti bowls. Dizzle with some chocolate sauce..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…