Smoked Sausage Taco Cheesy Mac & Cheese 🧀.
You can have Smoked Sausage Taco Cheesy Mac & Cheese 🧀 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Sausage Taco Cheesy Mac & Cheese 🧀
- You need 1 of rope smoked sausage, cut into coins.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 boxes (7.25 ounce) of Mac and cheese (your favorite brand!).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Milk and butter according to package directions.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
Smoked Sausage Taco Cheesy Mac & Cheese 🧀 step by step
- In a large skillet heat some olive oil………
- Add to olive oil your black pepper, taco seasoning, sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Add in your cut up smoked sausage and sauté until sausage is golden brown……..lower heat and continue to sauté on very low heat for several more minutes……
- Meanwhile boil some water for your Mac & cheese, don’t forget to salt your water !!.
- Boil macaroni according to package directions, drain, return to pot and add in your milk and butter, stir gently and set to the side…….
- Spray some olive oil cooking spray in a large baking pan……
- Add to baking pan your cooked Mac & cheese……..
- Add to Mac & cheese your cooked smoked sausage and veggies, stir lightly……….
- Sprinkle on top of smoked sausage your shredded Monterey Jack cheese……
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is golden brown on top….
- Let cool for about 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy 😉 !.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…