Belgium frites(french fries).
You can cook Belgium frites(french fries) using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgium frites(french fries)
- You need 2 of large potatoes, peeled.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of oil (for frying).
Belgium frites(french fries) step by step
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into thin strips, about 1/3-inch in width. Soak the potatoes in ice-cold water for 1 hour, drain, and pat completely dry..
- Heat the oil in a deep skillet(or deep fryer) to 325F and fry the potatoes, in batches, for 5 minutes, until they turn golden brown..
- Drain the frites on fresh paper towels and salt them.Makes 2 large or 3 medium servings..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…