Pressure cooked improv taco. Pressure cooked improv taco is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. Pressure cooked improv taco is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
How to Freeze Leftover Pressure Cooker Chicken Taco Filling. This chicken taco meat freezes so. The easiest way to make taco meat using the Ninja Foodi or any other electric pressure cooker! You can cook Pressure cooked improv taco using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure cooked improv taco
- You need of Flour tortilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Taco filling.
- Prepare 125 lbs of ground meat (beef, pork, or even sausage or spam).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, minced.
- It’s 2 pcs of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1-2 pcs of chili (or cayenne pepper powder), diced.
- Prepare 5 pcs of tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato sauce (just for added thickness and flavor).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cumin powder (it's okay if you don't have it).
- It’s 3 cups of grated cabbage.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
This quick and easy pressure cooker taco soup can be made in your pressure cooker or Instant Pot for an easy weeknight dinner recipe that tastes great! I used store-brought taco seasoning in this recipe, however, check recipe notes for using basic spices in place of taco seasoning. Look at that ladleful of goodness. Pretty darn good for no prep at all!
Pressure cooked improv taco step by step
- To make the dough, put 2 cups of flour in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil while mixing the flour.
- Slowly incorporate the water and continue mixing until the dough is formed into 1 ball.
- Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Grate or thinly chop the cabbage then set it aside..
- Mince garlic and onions, dice the peppers and tomatoes..
- (Optional) You can quickly first saute the garlic, onions, meat, peppers, and tomatoes if you want to render fat and flavor..
- Put in the pressure cooker and add the water plus seasonings..
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes at medium to high pressure (235-250°c) for 15 minutes..
- While waiting for the filling to cook, you can make mini (16 pcs) or regular-sized (8 pcs) tortillas using the dough..
- Divide the dough into either 8 or 16 diugh balls for rolling.
- By sprinkling flour on the flat surface, you can then place the dough then start rolling it into your chosen tortilla size..
- Heat the pan then cook or heat the tortilla for about 1-2 minutes per side (look for patches of brown on the tortilla)..
- Stack them on top of each other after cooking and get them ready for assembly..
You've heard of my Taco Pie, now try my Pressure Cooker Taco Soup! Every once in a while you get a song stuck in your head when you are cooking. To me that is a sign you are. Making new dishes from the old recipes. Sunday for the football games, I made shredded beef taco.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…