French Toast Roll-Ups.
You can cook French Toast Roll-Ups using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast Roll-Ups
- You need 8 slices of sandwich bread.
- It’s of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Nutella.
- Prepare of Sliced strawberries.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter for greasing the pan.
French Toast Roll-Ups instructions
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin. Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. You can have cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination. But you can add your own toppings as well!.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined. In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon. Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter..
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed..
- Add cooked rolls immediately from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar. You can serve with syrup for dipping but I think they're perfectly good all by themselves. Lastly enjoy!!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…