French Bread Breakfast Boat.
You can cook French Bread Breakfast Boat using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Bread Breakfast Boat
- You need 1 loaf of french bread (or any bread you like).
- It’s 6-12 pieces of bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 package of breakfast sausage, crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chives, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canned mushrooms, sliced or diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6-8 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt or powder.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
French Bread Breakfast Boat step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook your meats and let drain. Set aside..
- Add peppers, onions, garlic, & chives to a large mixing bowl..
- Hollow out bread loaf boat & butter the edges. Set aside top and middle pieces for later..
- Crumble sausage & bacon & add to mixing bowl. Add mushrooms. Mix well. Crack & mix eggs & add eggs & seasonings to mixture. Mix well..
- Pour 3/4 of mixture into hollowed out bread. Top with 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Cut the top and middle of the bread into desired sized squares & add to casserole dish. Top with remaining 1/4 of egg mixture & remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese..
- Place into oven for 40-45 minutes or until your eggs are done to your tastes. Serve & Enjoy!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…