Sig's German Labskaus sailors cornedbeefhash #myfavouriterecipes.
You can have Sig's German Labskaus sailors cornedbeefhash #myfavouriterecipes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sig's German Labskaus sailors cornedbeefhash #myfavouriterecipes
- It’s of mashed potato.
- It’s 1/2 of amount of my mashed potatoes recipe with caramelised onions, (you will need about 400 grams in total, please see attached recipe).
- You need 1 of small can of corned beef 200gr.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare of sides.
- You need 2 of medium fresh eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of butter for frying eggs.
- It’s 4 of bite sized roll mops (pickled herring).
- Prepare 2 of medium vacuum packed unpickled cooked beetroot.
- Prepare 2 piece of pickled dill gherkin.
Sig's German Labskaus sailors cornedbeefhash #myfavouriterecipes instructions
- Make the potatoes as in this recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339045-sigs-mash-with-caramelised-onions.
- Heat a teaspoon of butter in a frying pan, break up the corned beef and heat through in the butter, do not fry.Mix the corned beef with the mashed potatoes, until combined..
- Make a little platform with the potato /onion and corned beef mix..
- Gently fry or poach one egg per person.Cut the egg with a round cutter to the same size as the potato patties if you want and sit on top of the potato..
- Chop the beetroot finely and sprinkle over the top and the side of the egg and potato.
- Serve your rollmpos at the side with sliced dill pickle (gherkin).
- Here I used prawns instead of herring.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…