You can have Lamb Lollipop using 34 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lamb Lollipop
- Prepare of Nigel’s Spice Mix.
- You need 200 g of Zaatar spice.
- You need 15 g of Pimenton de la vera Mix together and reserve.
- You need of Pulled lamb shoulder.
- It’s 1 kg of lamb shoulder.
- Prepare 10 ml of Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 5 of nos peppercorn.
- It’s 5 of nos bay leaf.
- You need 50 g of Onion.
- Prepare 50 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 50 g of Celery.
- Prepare 50 g of Leeks.
- Prepare 50 ml of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 10 g of Rosemary.
- Prepare 10 g of Garlic.
- You need 10 ml of Vinegar.
- You need 1 liter of lamb stock.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- It’s rack of Lamb.
- Prepare 12 pieces of with clean French and 10g meat.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Puff pastry.
- Prepare 2 of sheets.
- You need of Few flakes maldon salt.
- You need 3 of eggs for basting.
- It’s of Wild mushroom puree.
- It’s 300 g of assorted wild mushrrom.
- You need 2 g of fermented black garlic.
- Prepare 2 g of thyme.
- It’s 5 g of Xantana.
- It’s 10 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of To Assemble:.
- You need 15 pcs of grape vine leaves.
Lamb Lollipop instructions
- Pulled lamb shoulder: Sear the lamb..
- Roast the vegetables..
- In a pressure cooker, add olive oil from Spain. Once hot- add bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorn, garlic..
- Add Roasted vegetables tomato paste, stock, vinegar and bring to a boil..
- Add the pulled lamb shoulder. Cover and Cook for 45 minutes on medium heat..
- Open and pull. Season with salt and spice mix..
- Wild mushroom puree: Sear the Mushrooms in oil with thyme -Remove thyme, season and blend with Xantana.
- To Assemble: Sear the lamb rack and cover with a thin layer of pulled lamb..
- Cover with Grapevine leaves..
- Roll out and cover with short crust pastry evenly..
- Baste with egg and few flakes of Sea salt flakes at 200°C..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…