Classic Belgian Waffle.
You can cook Classic Belgian Waffle using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Belgian Waffle
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs Separated.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Classic Belgian Waffle step by step
- Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside..
- In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract..
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Fold in the egg whites..
- Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook for 3 minutes..
- Serve immediately with butter, syrup, powdered sugar, whipped cream, berries or any other favorite toppings..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…