French dip crescent rolls. Classic French dip sandwiches meet the simple, buttery goodness of crescent rolls. Perfect for a quick and simple lunch, or even to serve as cute little. Classic French dip sandwiches meet the simple, buttery goodness of crescent rolls.
Great recipe for French dip crescent rolls. French Dip Crescents are savory little beef sandwiches with melty cheese all wrapped up in crescent dough. Reuben Crescents – Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. You can cook French dip crescent rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French dip crescent rolls
- It’s 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- It’s 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of deli roast beef.
- You need 1 T of everything but the bagel seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of au jus gravy mix.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen french fries.
- Prepare 1 jar of dill pickle spears.
- Prepare 1 of cantaloupe wedges.
How to make French Dip Crescents. Unroll crescents onto a large ungreased cookie sheet. We like to line ours with foil for a quick and easy cleanup. While the crescents are baking, prepare au jus.
French dip crescent rolls instructions
- Cut mozzarella cheese sticks in half..
- Separate crescent roll dough in to 12 triangles. Add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese stick to each triangle and roll..
- Sprinkle rolls with everything but the bagel seasoning. (i skip this step).
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or per package instructions..
- Prepare au jus gravy mix and french fries per package instructions. Serve with pickle spears and cantaloupe wedges..
Dip freshly baked crescent rolls into au jus. Have you heard about our newest. Yep, classic French dip sandwiches meet the simple, buttery goodness of crescent rolls in this recipe to make French Dip Crescents. Perfect for a quick and simple lunch, or even to serve as cute little apps at your next get together! And then instead of using a seasoning packet for the easy au jus.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…