Sauce Bechamel (Belgian) white-sauce creamy.
You can cook Sauce Bechamel (Belgian) white-sauce creamy using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauce Bechamel (Belgian) white-sauce creamy
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s of Cream or Milk as required.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- You need 1 pinch of Thyme.
- It’s 1 pinch of Mustard seeds grounded.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mushroom or broccoli as required.
Sauce Bechamel (Belgian) white-sauce creamy step by step
- Melt the butter in a pan,on low heat..
- Add flour and cook, stirring constantly until paste cooks but don't let it brown add the hot milk or cream, continuing to stir as the sauce thickens..
- Add salt and Pepper, mustard seeds, cooks, add cheese and stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms or broccoli (its optional) cook 2 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. To cool this sauce for later use. Cover it with wax paper or pour film of milk over it to prevent a skin from forming..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…