Chocolate Corn Balls Belgian Truffle Corn Balls.
You can have Chocolate Corn Balls Belgian Truffle Corn Balls using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Corn Balls Belgian Truffle Corn Balls
- Prepare 200 Grams of Belgian Cocoa Truffles.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flecks.
- Prepare 10 Grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh cream if required.
Chocolate Corn Balls Belgian Truffle Corn Balls step by step
- Add cocoa truffles in ovenproof dish, microwave 30 seconds than add butter microwave 1 more minute,.
- Melted butter and chocolate mix them together,.
- If it too much thick then add 1 tablespoon or as required full fat fresh cream, mixed well..
- Crushed the corn flecks with hands and add in chocolate mixture.
- Mix gently, then put in fridge for 1 or 2 minutes to make it bit hard.
- Make balls and roll them in the crushed corn flecks.
- Serve in plate with some Belgian truffles..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…