You can cook Belgian Waffle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgian Waffle
- It’s 225 gms of – All perpose flour.
- You need 60 gms of – Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of – Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of – Large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of – Yoghurt.
- You need 1 cup of – Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Olive oil.
- It’s as requried of Maple syrup and fresh berries for serving.
Belgian Waffle instructions
- For the waffle, preheat your waffle iron according to instructions..
- Stir the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt together..
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yoghurt, oil, vanilla essence and egg yolks together. Add this to the dry mixture and stir gently until blended..
- In another bowl, whisk the 2egg whites until they hold a soft peak when the whisk is lifted. Fold these gently into the batter..
- After preheating lightly grease the waffle pan and ladle batter to fill the iron once closed. Cook the waffle until lightly browned at crisp, and remove. Repeat with the remaining batter..
- Served drizzled with maple syrup and topped with fresh berries..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…