Baked nacho taco salad. See recipes for Taco Salad, Baked nacho taco salad too. Taco Salad is a classic recipe everyone should know how to make. This version is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner.
Plus it is a DARN CLOSE facsimile of yo quiero Taco Bell. Put a twist on the conventional taco salad with this quick and easy recipe for a delicious salad meal. I mix everything up (hamburger cooled) and pour the dressing over the salad fixings and combine – I also use crushed nacho cheese Dorito's instead of tortilla chips. You can cook Baked nacho taco salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked nacho taco salad
- Prepare of About 6 Soft Tortilla shells.
- Prepare 2 of tablesspoons of Vegetable oil.
- It’s Half of teaspoon of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Taco seasoning.
- You need of I head of Chopped Lettuce (or, variety of types).
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s Half of a cup of Salsa.
- You need Half of a cup of Grated cheese Cheese.
- You need Half of pound of Beef or chicken.
This healthy taco salad recipe is filled with tomatoes, avocado, black beans, zesty dressing, and crisp tortilla strips. Nothing beats this healthy taco salad recipe in the summertime. Crisp veggies, creamy dressing & crunchy tortilla strips make it fresh & fun to eat. Easy Healthy Cauliflower Nachos Recipe with Ground Turkey Taco Meat.
Baked nacho taco salad instructions
- Cut tortillas into chips and brush with oil in both sides. Line them in 2 pans and sprinkle with salt. (or any other flavour you want to add).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 12 minutes, rearranging them half way. Or Check when they are golden and crispy..
- Chop and wash all the lettuce and tomatoes. Mix tomatoes with salsa in a bowl..
- Brown beef/chicken in oil with garlic. Drain fat and add the taco seasoning and water. And cook for 5 more minutes..
- Put it all together then sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!.
You've probably seen ground beef taco salad at restaurants before. It's basically like an enormous Mexican taco in bowl form — no taco shell needed! This recipe originally appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. This taco casserole recipe tastes like a taco salad and is a breeze to assemble. I crush tortilla chips to form a bottom layer, then spread on refried beans, a spicy Stir in taco seasoning and water.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…