Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce.
You can have Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce
- You need of Pfannekuchen Batter:.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup (180 ml) of Flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup (180 ml) of Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla extract or oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need to taste of Powdered sugar to sprinkle over pancakes.
- Prepare of Homemade Apple Sauce:.
- You need 2 of Apples.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
Pfannekuchen (German Pancakes) with Homemade Apple Sauce instructions
- To make homemade apple sauce, add peeled and chopped apple to a small pot with 1 Tbsp each of honey, sugar and water. Simmer for 5 minutes until soft. Mash or process into a paste..
- Get your ingredients ready. Whisk the eggs..
- Add milk, vanilla, and flour to the eggs. Mix will until fairly smooth. It should be a pretty runny batter..
- On medium heat, heat a little vegetable oil or butter in a large frying pan. Add two large ladlefuls (about half the batter). Lift and rotate pan to spread out batter..
- Rotate pan until batter covers the entire thing..
- Let first side cook for a few minutes until you see little bubbles in the Pfannekuchen and the bottom side has started to slightly brown..
- Flip crepe to the other side and cook a couple more minutes until golden. Remove Pfannekuchen to a plate and cook remaining batter..
- Serve finished Pfannekuchen with apple sauce and powdered sugar..
- Before eating, spread the apple sauce on your Pfannekuchen..
- Dust with as much powdered sugar as you like. Eat as-is or roll it up!.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…