Brad's bratwurst w/ German inspired yellow polenta. Here is how you can achieve it. Garnish with some more mustard and sauerkraut. German sausage from Altengartz, the authentic German sausage makers.
We searched far and wide but no German sausage compared to the authentic old-world flavor of our fine family recipe. Bratwurst is a type of German sausage typically made from pork, and less commonly from beef or veal. The name is derived from the Old High German Brätwurst, from brät-, finely chopped meat. You can have Brad's bratwurst w/ German inspired yellow polenta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's bratwurst w/ German inspired yellow polenta
- Prepare of For the polenta.
- You need 1 cup of yellow corn meal.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion and chive cream cheese spread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sauerkraut, plus some for garnish.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of smoked cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 tbs of spicy brown mustard, plus some for garnish.
- It’s 6 of cooked bratwurst sausages.
There are countless versions of this sausage throughout Germany. Here we opted to combine pork and veal, and used a delicate mixture of caraway, pepper, and marjoram. Easy, delicious and healthy Bratwurst w/ Red Beans & Rice recipe from SparkRecipes. Add bratwursts, onion, diced peppers, and garlic.
Brad's bratwurst w/ German inspired yellow polenta instructions
- Add a touch of oil to a saucepot. Add onion and saute until onions turn translucent..
- Add garlic and saute a few more minutes..
- Add chicken broth, vinegar, and sauerkraut. Bring to a simmer..
- Add the cream cheese and whisk well until it mixes with the broth without lumps..
- Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Whisk constantly until it is all smoothly mixed together. Turn heat to low. Add cheese and mustard and whisk until melted and smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Plate polenta. Add sausage on top. Garnish with some more mustard and sauerkraut. Enjoy..
While cooking, slice up bratwursts into smaller pieces. Последние твиты от Bratwurst w/ Passion (@Bratwurst_bot). Galler Bratwurst IGP wird in den Kantonen St. Gallen, Appenzell Ausserrhoden und Innerrhoden sowie im Thurgau hergestellt. It's at the Portland, Oregon Saturday Market (also runs Sunday). Didn't seem to have an obvious name, but if you're in the area, look for a white trailer that says German food and Perogies on top.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…