Swedish Meatballs w/ Cheesy Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Swedish Meatballs w/ Cheesy Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swedish Meatballs w/ Cheesy Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 (26 oz.) of Bag Frozen Homestyle Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz.) of Pkg. Instant Butter Flavored Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz.) of Can French Style Green Beans, drained.
- Prepare 2 (10.5 oz.) of Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted.
- Prepare 1 of Soup Can Milk.
- You need 1 (1 oz.) of Pkg. Dry Ranch Dip Mix.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper, to taste.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. Butter.
Swedish Meatballs w/ Cheesy Green Beans and Mashed Potatoes instructions
- In a large pot add the meatballs, cans soup, can milk, and ranch mix. Mix and heat on low heat til meatballs are completely heated through and sauce has somewhat thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile make mashed potatoes according to package directions and season to your preference. Set aside and keep warm. Pour green beans into a medium size microwavable bowl. Add 2Tablespoons butter, pinch of salt and pepper, and shredded cheese. Heat for 2.5 minutes til hot. Stir completely til well combined. Set aside and keep warm..
- Once meatballs are done plate and serve everything up immediately and Enjoy😋..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…