You can have Belgium Waffle using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Belgium Waffle
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour/cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of large eggs (separate the yolks & whites).
- You need 1/2 cups of corn oil.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Belgium Waffle step by step
- Preheat waffle maker and brush with melted butter or spray with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt & cinnamon..
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside..
- In another bowl, mix together the egg yolks, corn oil, milk & vanilla extract..
- Then, add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients & mix well..
- Fold in the egg whites..
- Pour batter onto your waffle maker and cook according to manufacturer’s directions..
- Serve warm with your favourite toppings..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…