Classic Belgian Waffles.
You can cook Classic Belgian Waffles using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Belgian Waffles
- It’s 2 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of non-stick cooking spray.
Classic Belgian Waffles instructions
- Preheat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions..
- In 1 medium bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a second bowl use the wooden spoon to beat together the egg yolks and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved and eggs have turned a pale yellow..
- Add the vanilla extract, melted butter, and milk to the eggs and whisk to combine..
- Combine the egg-milk mixture with the flour mixture and whisk just until blended. Do not over mix..
- In third bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, about 1 minute..
- Using the rubber spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the waffle batter. Do not overmix!.
- Coat the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour enough batter in iron to just cover waffle grid..
- Close and cook as per manufacturer's instructions until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…