You can cook Belgian Waffles using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Belgian Waffles
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, separated.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Belgian Waffles instructions
- Cobine flour, sugar and baking powder in large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk butter and vanilla and mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into batter..
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberries, whipped cream, syrup or whatever you'd like..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…