Chicken Lo mein.
You can cook Chicken Lo mein using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lo mein
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chinese wine or mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili oil.
- Prepare Tsp of ginger.
- You need Tsp of msg(optional).
- Prepare Tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- You need Tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s Tsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need Tbsp of red pepper flakes(I like it spicy).
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- It’s 2 of large and trimmed chicken thighs sliced thin into inch pieces.
- You need of Add a few tablespoons of the the sauce along with some chili oil and sesame oil and allow to marinate.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed in before cooking to velvet the chicken.
- It’s of Veggies.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Napa cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Julienne carrots (about 2 thick carrots).
- Prepare 8 oz of white mushrooms sautéed.
- It’s Half of bag of French green beans snipped and halved (8oz bag).
- You need Bundle of green onions sliced horizontally into half inch slices (about 6 green onions).
- Prepare of low mein noodles.
Chicken Lo mein instructions
- Start by adding the mushrooms to the wok and cook them down very well until they have reduced in size and browned, remove and set aside..
- Cook your lo mein noodles, drain and set aside..
- Heat peanut oil in your wok until slightly smoking. Start by adding the chicken and cook until you see no more raw and remove and set aside. Add a little more oil and then add the beans and carrots for a few minutes until you see them getting seared. Add the green onions for an additional couple minutes..
- Add in the the Mushrooms and chicken and toss really well and cook until everything is getting a really good sear. Add the cabbage for another minute or until it breaks down..
- Add the noodles and toss well. Push everything to the side and add the rest of the sauce and let it start to simmer then toss everything together very well..
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…