You can have Belgian-style Waffle using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Belgian-style Waffle
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs, separated.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
Belgian-style Waffle instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Separate the eggs, adding the yolk to the dry mix and whites to a small mixing bowl.
- Beat egg whites until moderately stiff and set aside.
- Add milk, melted butter and vanilla to dry mixture, mix together well or blend.
- Fold stiff egg whites into mixture, cut, fold and turn.
- Ladle onto waffle maker and bake.
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…