German Pork Sandwich (Schweinefleisch-Sandwich).
You can cook German Pork Sandwich (Schweinefleisch-Sandwich) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German Pork Sandwich (Schweinefleisch-Sandwich)
- You need of Pork Shoulder.
- It’s 2 Cups of Sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Caraway Seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 6 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- You need 1 bottle of Hofbräu.
- Prepare of Swiss Cheese Medium cuts.
- You need of Jewish Rye Bread.
- It’s of Prepared Mustard.
German Pork Sandwich (Schweinefleisch-Sandwich) instructions
- Mix Salt, black pepper and nutmeg into a rub and rub onto pork shoulder.
- Place sauerkraut on bottom of crockpot evenly and sprinkle caraway seed onto it..
- Place pork shoulder in crockpot and cover with 6 tbsp of prepared mustard..
- Pour in bottle of Hofbräu and set on low cook for 8-10 hours. Flip pork half way through..
- Let pork cool some. Remove onto cutting board and pull pork into shreds. Spoon the sauerkraut into the pork draining the extra juice..
- Add mustard to rye bread. Add slices of swiss and pulled pork and sauerkraut..
- Place sandwich on dry pan set to medium heat. Press down with spatula firmly onto bread melting cheese and browning bread. Remove when golden on both sides and serve…
Love to Cook and Food Delicious…